Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie

DUDE! KILLER!

THIS IS THE BOMB! You need to send this to Linkin Park they would so love it! They'd probably put it on a dvd of theirs or something!

- old thing 08 - old thing 08

Interesting

I can hardly believe that people would dishonor a fellow newgrounds.com member who recently passed. I knew nothing of this, as I am a fairly new member myself, but I must say that such a thing is absurd and unwarranted. Now, onto the movie... I like the cinematography. The cut to black at the climax was very effective, and the end song was perfect. Great job!

Teach Me Teach Me

...SICK!

THIS IS THE HOWARD STERN OF NEWGROUNDS! UGH!

Dark Town Dark Town

Hillariously Horrible

Mama mia! There's darkness in this town! Holy moly! This was so bad, I don't know. It was bad. I stopped at 23 zombies killed. That makes me a moron. I should've stopped at around 5.

Friday Night Boredom 2 Friday Night Boredom 2

Dude that totally kicked Ass!

Where those simulated guitar riffs or did you do them yourself?

Desert Saga Desert Saga

Awesome!

Kick ass drums man! I think your guitar riffs would sound alot better with a lower tuning, or a seven string for this particular song, but that's just my opinion. As for your question, yeah I think it could use some more bass. It definately needs it to keep up with that wicked hard kicker! I didn't count off for the bass though because you asked about it in the summary. Keep it up!

VHAERUN responds:

This is actually an old recording, my guitar is now tuned down to D-A-F-C-G-D
So I want to redo a few things a bit heavier.
Thanks, MRG

Loosely titled "hard" Loosely titled "hard"

ERRRR!

I hate to admit it, but you sure ARE a better guitarist than this rookie one yearer! Great job man!