Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie Starlight Odyssey 3Dmovie

DUDE! KILLER!

THIS IS THE BOMB! You need to send this to Linkin Park they would so love it! They'd probably put it on a dvd of theirs or something!

- old thing 08 - old thing 08

Interesting

I can hardly believe that people would dishonor a fellow newgrounds.com member who recently passed. I knew nothing of this, as I am a fairly new member myself, but I must say that such a thing is absurd and unwarranted. Now, onto the movie... I like the cinematography. The cut to black at the climax was very effective, and the end song was perfect. Great job!

Teach Me Teach Me

...SICK!

THIS IS THE HOWARD STERN OF NEWGROUNDS! UGH!

The Santa Crows' Gift The Santa Crows' Gift

Unconditional Love?

This sure beats the hell out of second rate loser movies like "Powder" and "Mask". This is awesome. I think that unconditional love was one of the main themes here, but I will definately have to watch this a few more times to do justice to all of it's intricate themes.

Painted Secrets Painted Secrets

Subtle

You have to watch this one very closely. I do hope though, that it's not a true story...or else how on earth would you be here today to make this movie?! However, that is one deep rooted fear of clowns...I get your message...I think. Anyway, AWESOME MOVIE...the second time. I had to watch it twice before I noticed that little detail that tells the entire story in a split second. Really impressive.

*~ FREAK? ~* *~ FREAK? ~*

Recomended Viewing for Every Student in America

The movie was real. True to life. You definately did justice to whoever it was based on. The world of an adolecent is a world of uncertainty and lack of control. I sometimes think of that stage of life as a crap shoot. The outcome all depends on how the dealer rolls the dice. It's sad, though. It is. But you did them justice with this. Also, the music was amazing. Really classy.

Kong Kong

Hollywood's Next Action...Monkey?

Commissioner Kong, in a word... sheeractionmoviemakingbrilliancethatbeatsthehelloutofthegov
ernatoranyday!

The effort and qaulity and choreography put into this is just amazing. Everything is timed right. There is a classic scene where "everybody's got their gun pointed at everybody" and the style is just blazin' man! This is the best action flash I've seen to date.

Clock Noir Clock Noir

Dunt dunt duuuuuuh!

IT WAS THE STRAWBERRY IN THE CREEPY BEDROOM WITH THE REVOLVER!

Blanco y Negro Blanco y Negro

Stylish, Very Stylish

Awesome film making. The mood is set very well by your choice of music, and the body language of the man in the black suit. I like the frightening discovery, but what made this movie was the stylish almost retro depiction of the female killer...

Aura: story mode Aura: story mode

Masterpiece in the Making

Another great installment by possibly the best action film maker here. Part 2 dives deeper into the dark world of "Aura" while at the same time bringing up more unanswered mysteries. All great movies seem to come in trilogies, and it looks like Aura is no expetion to the rule.